Asbestos. The name has its origin in the Greek word for inextinguishable. A highly effective and inexpensive fire-retardant material and thermal and acoustic insulator, asbestos was used extensively in home construction from the early 1940s through the 1970s. However, we now know that prolonged exposure to asbestos fibers can lead to lung disease.
If you’re concerned that your home may have asbestos dont risk it just call in the professional’s here at Fibre Safe We offer a reliable quick and affordable service to ensure you keep you well-being and peace of mind just contact our friendly and professional team directly on 0800 458 4136
it’s not the type of problem that goes away without help so call Fibre safe today.